In my opinion, part of the problem is that most people just haven't found a way to exercise that they like and will continue.
The media, bless their darling little hearts, have tried to make us believe that we should look ,dress, and workout a certain way, this is just not so.
I'm going to encourage each of you to think of creative ways to develop and continue a more active lifestyle, here are some simple suggestions:
- Frisbee golf
- Wii sports video games
- Dancing, alone or with others
- Playing catch with your kids, your friends, or your friends kids. (Heck borrow a kid if you have to just be sure to return them).
- Hula hoop
- Shadow Boxing- This really gets your heart rate up!
- Walking/Running in place
- Exercising to a workout video
- Pretending to be Bruce Lee, one of my personal favorites.
- Chase the wife/husband around the house,another of my personal favorites, this also gets the heart rate up, if you know what I mean, smile.
This is just a small listing of things that can be done at almost any time or anywhere, so have fun, be creative, and get active.
Until next time,
PS: Don't forget to check my company store for equipment and other cool stuff to help put your plans into motion.