Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mobile

Technology is so cool, this summer I am going to be traveling and will be updating this blog from my phone, I have to keep everyone informed you know, smile.
I'll be posting pictures and other cool stuff so you can feel like you're right there with me walking, talking, eating, sleeping, you guys get the couch.
Ill also be on the lookout for new and creative ways to exercise, have fun, and enjoy life, I encourage you to do the same during your summer activities.

Keeping in the spirit of creativity, here's a fun activity while at work called, office bumper cars. Simply get some chairs, you know the kind with the wheels, roll around the office and crash into each other.
Sound fun doesn't it? By the way make sure you run into the chick that nobody likes, you'll be an instant hero.

When your boss asks what you are doing just let him know John said this was a good way to get some exercise and to promote a healthier, happier, workplace and a happy staff is a more productive staff.
If he doesn't go for it just blame Bob, there's always a Bob in the place who he stays in trouble because he gets blamed for everything anyway. If that doesn't work tell him you you ran into the chick nobody likes.

Until next time,
John T
Sent from my Verizon Wireless LGVX8300 device.

No comments: